Learn to Fly!
Introductory Flight Lesson: Only $298
Gift Certificates Available!
FATHER'S DAY GIFT!
Whether your interest in learning to fly is business or pleasure, the opportunities available to you will be virtually unlimited!
As a licensed pilot, any destination in the Pacific Northwest and Northern California is at your disposal within a relatively short amount of time.
Whether you need to attend a meeting in Portland or have been longing for that weekend getaway at Sun River, the advantage of knowing how to fly can make any travel venture more accessible as well as more enjoyable.
Our Introductory Flight Lesson is a great way to get a taste of what learning to fly is all about. A professional, FAA-certified Flight Instructor will provide you with a complete pre-flight briefing before you take to the skies, then accompany you on your flight. See what people are saying
about this great experience!
It's time to put your curiosity to rest and discover the personal fulfillment and satisfaction known only by pilots. View our FAQ
to learn more about getting your pilots license.
It's time to learn to fly!
Call Wings Aloft BFI today at 206-762-9464 to schedule your lesson or use our
Introductory Flight Reservation Request Form
- Advance reservations required.
- Introductory lessons may be scheduled 7 days a week. Lessons are normally conducted during daylight hours.
- You should plan on being at the airport for a minimum of 2 hours; this time period will often extend to two and a half hours if you have a lot of questions.
- You may bring a maximum of two guests with you on your flight; however the combined weight of you and your two guests should not exceed 395 pounds. We may be able to accommodate a small total weight increase. Please ask us about the possibility when you call.
- Adverse weather conditions may require that your flight be rescheduled. Wings Aloft will contact you prior to your flight if rescheduling is deemed necessary. There is NO additional charge or fee for rescheduling due to adverse weather.
- A fuel surcharge may apply due to rapidly changing market prices. If applicable, it will never be more than 10% of your purchase price.
- If you no-show your flight reservation you will forfeit your payment for the flight. If you fail to cancel or reschedule your reservation within 48 hours of your flight date and time a $50 reschedule fee will apply.
Introductory Flight Lesson Includes:
- Pre-flight briefing
- Runway and taxi procedures
- Radio communications
- In-flight maneuvers
- Post-flight procedures
This is the Date Day you will never forget.
Introductory Flight Lesson for TWO
to the San Juan Islands! Only $898
Our special Introductory Flight Lesson for two to the San Juan Islands let's you experience just how easy it is to fly to different destinations and includes everything in our regular Introductory Lesson plus:
- Additional flight time for each student.
- Amazing scenery on your flight to and from the San Juan islands.
- One and a half hours on the ground to explore either Friday Harbor or Roche Harbor.
- Please plan for a total of 5-6 hours for both lessons and your time in the islands.
Learn more about our San Juan Islands Introductory Flight.
Introduction to Flying Package
A Great Way to Start! Only $2,395
Our Introduction to Flying Package is our most popular way to begin your pilot training and the perfect way to start spreading your wings. It's recommended that you complete 3-4 in-flight lessons prior to beginning ground school flight training.
- 50 hours of ground school flight training.
- Four hours of Cessna 172 aircraft rental.
- All in-flight instruction.
- All pre & post flight ground instruction.
- A Wings Aloft BFI student membership.
Please visit our Ground School Info page for additional course details.